• Catholic Faith and values integrated into school’s curriculum
• Superior academic/religious focus
• Nationally recognized Reading and Math programs for K - 8th grades
• Top quarter in Nationally Normed Referenced Assessments
• Integrated Technology across all grades, including S.T.E.A.M.
• Excellent Sports Program through the Diocese of Orlando Catholic Youth League
Christ's blessings be upon you!
St. Peter Catholic School has called to a mission that is grounded in the love of Christ and the faith of the Catholic Church for the past 66 years!
• May 14 - 18 - Final Exams, 6th - 8th grade
• May 18 - 8th Grade Dinner Dance
• May 21 - Islands of Adventure, 8th grade
NJHS inductions of officers
• May 21 - 23 - Final Exams, 6th and 7th grade
• May 22 - 8th Grade retreat
May Crowning, 2pm
• May 23 - Baccalaureate Mass, 8:15am
Graduation breakfast, 9:15
Commencement @ 5:30pm
• May 25 - last day of school