Thank you for your interest in our school. St. Peter Catholic School does not discriminate against applicants and students on the basis of race, color and nationality or ethnic origin. Registration packets will be available for you when you register. Please give yourself at least a half hour to fill out the packet.
The school will contact each family (in writing) on whether their child has been accepted or not. If you have any questions, please call the school office between from 8:30 a.m. -2:30 p.m.
Please note that registration is on a space-available basis only. All documentation listed below must be completed at the time of registration. Vacant slots will be assigned when documentation is complete and St. Peter School completes their in-house registration. Students cannot enter school without proper immunization.
Registration for K - 8th Grade
Grade 1: Students must have successfully completed a kindergarten program.
Grade K through 8th grade: Students must show a current report card and/or progress report and standardized testing scores, if available. Please have your child's school complete the form that is included in this packet. The following documentation is required for all students to register:
1. Certified state birth certificate. We cannot accept hospital certificates.
2. School physical on yellow HRS form (ORIGINAL ONLY)
3. Proof of immunization current for child's age. (ORIGINAL BLUE CARD)
4. Baptismal certificate, if applicable
5. Registration fee: Preschool (2 & 3 year olds)................... $250.00
VPK 4yr old (full day only)..................... $125.00
Kdg. - 8th grade (per student)...............$260.00
(Registration fee includes $125 book fee)
6. Copy of most current report card and standardized test scores (i.e. CTBS, ITBS, FCAT...)
7. For the safety of the student, copies of all custodial papers from divorce decrees must be kept on file
in the school office.
8. K-8th grade also will have a $260.00 Activity/Technology fee charged per family.