Thank you for your interest in our school. St. Peter Catholic School does not discriminate against
applicants and students on the basis of race, color and nationality or ethnic origin. Registration packets
will be available for you when you register. Please give yourself at least a half hour to fill out the packet.
The school will contact each family (in writing) on whether their child has been accepted or not. If you
have any questions, please call the school office between from 8:30 a.m. -2:30 p.m.
Please note that registration is on a space-available basis only. All documentation listed below
must be completed at the time of registration. Vacant slots will be assigned when documentation is
complete and St. Peter School completes their in-house registration. Students cannot enter school
without proper immunization.
Registration for K - 8th Grade
Grade 1: Students must have successfully completed a kindergarten program.
Grade K through 8th grade: Students must show a current report card and/or progress report and
standardized testing scores, if available. Please have your child's school complete the form that is
included in this packet. The following documentation is required for all students to register:
1. Certified state birth certificate. We cannot accept hospital certificates.
2. School physical on yellow HRS form (ORIGINAL ONLY)
3. Proof of immunization current for child's age. (ORIGINAL BLUE CARD)
4. Baptismal certificate, if applicable
5. Registration fee: Preschool (2 & 3 year olds)............... $250.00
VPK 4yr old (full day only)................ $125.00
Kdg. - 8th grade (per student)..............$260.00
(Registration fee includes $125 book fee)
6. Copy of most current report card and standardized test scores (i.e. CTBS, ITBS, FCAT...)
7. For the safety of the student, copies of all custodial papers from divorce decrees must be kept on file
in the school office.
8. K-8th grade also will have a $260.00 Activity/Technology fee charged per family.
Registration for PreK 1, 2, PreK 3 and VPK
Requirements for PreK 1/2, and PreK 3 Registration:
1. Must be 1 or 2 years old on or before September 1, 2012
2. Certified birth certificate. We cannot accept hospital certificates
3. School physical on yellow state form (original)
4. Proof of immunization, current to child's age (original blue card)
5. Baptismal certificate, if applicable
6. Registration fee: $225.00 non-refundable (may be subject to change)
7. Uniforms are mandatory for PK-3.
8. For the safety of the students, copies of all custodial papers from divorce decrees must be kept on file
in the school office.
9. Pre-K 1, 2 and Pre-K 3 students do not pay Activity/Technology fees
Requirements for VPK Pre-School Registration:
1. Certified birth certificate. We cannot accept hospital certificates.
2. Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2013
3. School physical on yellow state form (ORIGINAL ONLY).
4. Proof of immunization current for child's age (ORIGINAL BLUE FORM).
5. Baptismal certificate, if applicable.
6. Registration fee:
Half day covered by Early Learning Coalition VPK student has no registration fee
Full day student has a $100.00 registration fee
Full day students pay tuition (PK tuition minus the amount allotted by VPK)
7. Uniforms are not mandatory for VPK but you are welcome to purchase them.
8. For the safety of the student, copies of all custodial papers from divorce decrees must be kept on file in the school office.